Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday and a cold developing as well, yeesh

I don’t think anyone these days puts much stock in Friday the 13th. But sure enough over night I get a cold/virus. I got early signs of watery eyes, scratchy throat and runny nose. The only thing that works for me is sleep and time. I should be over this by this time next week and I’ve got to go into work tonight. Uggh. I’ll try it out for the first half.

After work last night I hurried over to my bus by Tim’s and I caught the #5 to my bank and there in and out. I even caught the 9:20 pm train to Clairview and home at my usual time.

After watching the news and supper I got a chance to play Oblivion. I’m still at Level 1 with 40 gold. But I did learn how to Camp and I got out further North West. Game time wise I’m in a week with only 40 Gold. I haven’t found any place where I can buy and sell.

This is going to be a short post today. If I can hold out for the full shift after work I’m going to get Book #3 of the “Night’s Dawn” trilogy.

Anyway, Bloggers that’s all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: