Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just testing WIndows Live Writer, its got some bugs

Work went surprisingly well last night despite this cold. Dave, JT, and myself were holding down 3 dialers in the back. I collected a whole bag of bottles and cans and came out with a pretty good haul walking towards Audrey’s. I could feel my blood sugar level dropping and had a yearn for a Boston cream donut or two.

I picked up Peter F. Hamilton’s Book 3 in the “Night’s Dawn” trilogy. I could get around to reading it this year or next. I’m a little burned out reading “Pandora’s Star” and “Judas unchained.” And if that wasn’t enough I read RA Salvatore’s “Icewind Dale” trilogy. All three of these books were at least 1,000 pages each. The “Night’s Dawn” trilogy combined is something like 3,576 pages in total. It’s going to take me 6 weeks at least to read book one etc. At the moment I’m kind of burnt out from reading large books like these. I’m even struggling with “Logos run” at just over 300 pages and suffering with this cold, I wont get around to finishing this book until the end of the month.

After Audrey’s I got myself a couple of Boston cream donuts to help raise my bsl reading up a bit and ate them on the train home. Slightly on the colder side last night but at least there’s no wind chill. It’s going to be -22C this morning but no wind chill and that’s ok.

Tonight after work I’m heading home but making a side trip over to the liquor store to get my sweetie and I a bottle of read wine for tonight then home to check in on the Oiler game in LA, see how that’s developing. After that have my nap. It would be nice if the Oiler’s won to complete my weekend.

8:15am I passed out three on the couch with the weather channel on snoozing for about half an hour or so from about 7:05am there for a bit until the budgies fluttering feathers in their cage woke me up. I’m feeling really lethargic from the cold/flue. Anne suggested I have a long weekend off but I’m going to go in for my 4 hours, despite the cold. I can grab a Tim’s breakfast and head for my dialer. The morning half will go by fast. It’s the afternoon that drags on slow.

6:25pm At least I made the effort. I went into work, and I even bought some Tim’s breakfast and a diet Coke. I wasn’t doing to badly on CFK pulling in about $320 and 2 CC sales just before noon when I went up to Super stated my condition and he made the suggestion if I would like to go home. I nodded yes and I got a few more sales finishing the hour for $360. I’ll get at least 21 hours and as long as I come in Tuesday, I’ll get my stat pay.

I walked to the LRT taking the street side and headed for home. I decided to wait for Anne because I might miss her if I went home. I had to wait about an hour though and bought a 6/49 ticket for the $25M when there she was working her way down 139A Ave towards the station. Of course she wondered why I was here at this time of the day and getting in the train headed to her job, I explained the situation. I rode in with her to The Bay Station and continued on the rest of the way to the HSC and rode back again to Clairview and walked through Superstore parking lot and to Superstore liquor and bought a cheep bottle of red wine. As per my wife’s instructions.

Anyway, bloggers that’s all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: