Sunday, October 26, 2008

We've had a windy week

this week with winds howling around 75-100 mph. I got up to go to the office out there at 9am and almost got blown over.

Despite the Esks and Oiler's losing last night I'm having a pretty good weekend. Now it's time for bed. I might have a longer post up on my website later today I don't know.

Facebook had no updates on Pure Speculation 2009. Some people were saying they had a good time. That doesn't tell me if organizers are ging to plan a Pure Spec for '09 though I hope so.

Hey, Star Wars Clone Wars is on this evening. Excellent.

I'm still reading through Icewind Dale and having a good time with it. The way I'm going through with it, I should have it read by the end of this year. More later....

Anyway Bloggers that's all for now

e. Jim

No comments: