Monday, January 18, 2010

That was a good Sunday

Anne made some of her homemade lasagne and it was surprisingly good. We watched “The Honeymooners,” the one about the hypnotist and an episode of “The three Stooges.” Lots of fun.

About 9pm last night (Sunday night) I composed a post in HTML using font tags in Blogger and the post loaded perfectly. Blogger works good in HTML because the paste button isn’t even available in “Compose” mode.

George Knapp has a great show on Coast overnight: Replicating alien technology. It’s under way right now

I checked my blood sugar level about 10:15pm and it was 6.8. Not bad. That was after I had taken out the trash. Now it reads 10.8. Not good but it will come down over the next few hours before bed.

I’m writing this post before bed because I might not get a chance later today what with it being Monday and all. Monday is “Monday night Raw.”
Anne and I will be going to bed about 3am and listen to Coast for half an hour. I’m working from 5-9 tonight.

Anne said she’s going to give me the funds for my Lodge dues because my vacation money came through for my website. This week and next week are going to be full weeks but the week after that, Lodge week I’m going to the Wednesday night Lodge and my own Lodge. I want to save up enough money for the Archos 5. Anyway that’s about all for now.

No comments: