Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Left overs

I felt horrible this morning with a headache that made me feel nausea in spots. I took a cold shower after I deposited some freaky crap in the toilet. The shower helped a little and breathing shallow breaths helped as well. I passed out and now I feel a whole lot better. I’m wondering if I have the Swine flu that’s been going around lately. I’m feeling alright now with Boots sleeping comfortably beside me.


Yesterday while I was trying to fix my computer, thanks to Justin in Nanaimo BC through my ISP, Anne was out getting some peroxide to help Boots get rid of those ear mites that drive him crazy.


This morning as I was recovering from my little virus/headache that went through me the Sun was out it was beautiful out there and now it’s over cast as a cold front is about to pass through our system. So I’m relaxing with a coffee. It seems we have a long weekend coming up what it being Victoria Day and all. We don’t usually get this Holiday the last Sunday in May. I get Sunday and Monday off. Great. All that and there’s playoff hockey despite Vancouver being knocked out of the 2nd round. Chicago was too fast for them. Will we see #88 against #8? I sure hope so.


So I’m sitting here relaxing with my coffee feeling ok, for now. I took my bsl reading about 2am and it read 16.1. I took it again just now and it read 10.1.


The problem is we eat to late. I think from now on after dinner, even though it is dark out there I’m going to go for a nice little walk around the block.

About 4pm I’m off to work and I’ll put my 4 hours in and come home. Not much going on right now. I want to read a little before work.


Anyway gang, that’s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: