Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm kind of in a rush this evening folks.

My wife left out of here about 7am this morning to get our taxes done. It’s a free service in the Edmonton public library for low income earners. We qualified by about $500. Meanwhile I was sleeping and about 8:30am I woke up with this terrible headache. I was struggling with this thing all morning. Finally I took my last Advil and went to rest on the couch. About half an hour later I felt great. I was playing Oblivion when Anne came in and she was accusing me of trying to sabotaging our subsidy forms by somehow taking my part of the form out So I’m looking for the form and she finds it. Good news is she doesn’t owe the Feds anything. Also, She’s getting back a nice refund and so am I. The thing with the free service is that even though she can have them do my taxes, I need to sign the form to get them done electronically. She’ll get her refund a lot sooner then mine.

I think what I’m going to do with my refund is get a secured Visa card and Government ID. With the Visa card I can buy my SFF books etc on Ebay.

I headed out to work and got my dialer and hunted up a lot of cans and bottles. I had a good haul this evening. I got my cheque but there were $30 worth of bonuses missing from my cheque from last week. Super corrected this for me. We were doing CCSD again. I was having a good time. Anne called me and we ad a chat. At break I made another pass at the bottles and cans. DC and I bet on the early game, Calgary at Red Wings. I took the Wings. They lost in OT. Great game. Then the Oiler’s JT and I went double or nothing. We Didn’t see that much of the Oiler game but after I got the $15 bonus and another $1,000+ night and a whack of cans Anne said I can come straight home. I was glad for that. I got in to watch the Oiler’s record 7 straight OT wins. They lost again in OT. And that’s where I am right now.

Anyway, gang that’s all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: