Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've had a

busy couple of days recently, accounting for my sparse blog input here at Blogger. I'm more active at my website then here but I'm going to strive to blog here at least 3 times/week.

The book cover images wont work with Blogger for some reason, so I'm going to have to remove the currently reading and reading next.

The job has been real hairy lately. Monday we find the boss has changed the CC qualification/bonus (again) Now its 1 CC/hour in a week work, so say you put in 40 hours/week you need 40 CC sales to get the bonuses. The more hours the fewer CC's. Then the other day we got us an evaluation sheet. Super was basically addressing the back 20. So stupid. This was Calgary's (HO) idea. Yeesh.

Also on Monday we got our Xbox 360 set up at last. We were playing "Indiana Jones Leggo." Its kind of hard on the eyes.

I finished reading "Helix." You can read a "review" (of sorts) here.

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now

e. Jim

No comments: