Thursday, January 1, 2009

The holidays are over at last

I’m doing a lot of assassination research lately. Today it was researching Major General Erwin Walker and the Walker incident. Lots of fun. I also sis a bit of piano practicing and some writing. Very little on the writing part. I did however fixed up my “writing goals” in my “To do list” for 2009.

I’ve made a couple New Years resolutions this year. 1st: Get my dental work fixed up. This is a life making decision. 2nd: get a story out and have it actually published. 3rd: Put more hours at work. 4th: get a better job. That’s good enough.

Not much going on for today. I’ve been suffering through a bit of toothache pain but I feel better now. Tomorrow it’s back to normal and back to the job. I’m kind of waiting for my wife to come back with good news from the bank Friday so we can get into our Xbox on the weekend. After I do my writing of course. I’d rather play Morrowind and its about $30 used.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: