Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's going to get a lot colder out there over the next few days and being spoiled over this last warm spell is going to be tough to get "used to"

which means we're back to, uggh...winter.

I'm still reading William C. Dietz's "Runner" and its picking up. Actually the characters have a lot more depth then I gave the author credit for. Good thing I have book 2 of the series here.

I have a larger post over at my website blog today.

I'm happy the Oiler's are going into the All star break on a high note. If the playoffs began today then the Oiler's would be in at 6th place. Whether that remains that way in April is a different story.

What else? I'm in at the job thing tomorrow and Friday for a 1-9pm shift. I have a few bills to pay.

I haven't been playing any "Oblivion" as I wanted to today because I didn't get much sleep over night. Oh well.

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now

e. Jim

No comments: