Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not too bad of a day out there

this afternoon. We've got about 8 hours of daylight left these days. This photo was taken shortly before 9am as I'm waiting for my Satuday bus into work.
Yesterday at work we had the CFL footbal game on but we missed the first half because of some TV listing foul up. The score was something like Esks 13-Montreal Montreal Alouettes 19. There was a key play on a kick off return that caused Montreal to increase their lead from 19 to 27 something. It was all Montreal after that. Too little to late and the Esks are out of the Grey Cup. If they would have won it would have been Edmonton and Calgary. CFL history in the making.


This week I'm going to try out for a few afternoon shifts now that I know how to manage my insulin for a full 7 hours/12 hour day. If Anne can do it I should be able to do it. The idea is I'll go in at my regular time Monday (hopefully Ms will call me about the inbound call center job. I'd love for that to happen.) work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoons and my regular Friday and Saturday shift. But if Ms calls Monday I'll ask for an interview for Tuesday afternoon before I head into work.

I'm still working through Icewind Dale and in Book 3 of the trilogy. As good as it is, I's like to move onto something else.

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: