Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Having a slow

couple of days here this week.

As for the ICC job no calls this week and when I get home last night after work my wife calls her cell phone on her break which has about a minute left on "the clock," before it drops. So I'm calling our service provider and apparently calls can go out but not come in due to a power fluctuation of some kind. They'd reset the phone and call me back to confirm I had full service but not yet.

Anne brought "Boots" inside as it's bitterly cold out there. He took to that water we have at various spots in the house for the cats.

I had a slow night tonight pulling in just over $220 and a $50 CC sale as well. Of course doing Magic. Going home was cold. I was able to read more out of Icewind Dale. I'm within the last 205 pages. I hope to read the whole thing by the end of this month.

Saturday on Coast to Coast is their big annual JFK show. I look forward to this each year. Most likely Jim Marrs will be on. I hope they have a round table format.

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now

e. Jim

No comments: