Friday, March 12, 2010

Today was not to bad

I went to the job this morning with no complications. The shift began ok but went South on me in the 2nd half. I got my pay check and a 6/49 ticket for Saturday's $30M draw and up to my bank. So far today's holding out alright, except for a slight hic-cup with Pay Pall but I'm working on it.

I have this evening off and with no hockey or other distractions, I plan on reading "Pearl" and maybe even finnish the book off this weekend if all goes well.

Speaking about books, over there at Pat's I put my name in for 2 more book give-a-way's: Peter V. Brett's "The Warded man" and Col Buchanan's "Farlander." I like the cover of Farlander. It has a kind of Steampunk/Goth feel to it. I entered both contests. I hope I'm not un eligble for winning again because I won a book last November.

Tomorrow I'm in the office for a full 6 hours. That's alright the day goes by fast. It's just the last 2 hours that drag. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: