Sunday, March 28, 2010

I finally got my laptop back.

laptop back and in working order thanks to Vinny from work but I'm so cautious about downloading anything other then YouTube material and websites I trust. Just the thought of anything popping up with a "security shield" spooks me.

Yesterday when I left Vinny's place at 5pm (by NorQuest) after work with my laptop it was +14 out there. Very nice. I love this time of year.

Thursday night Anne ordered Wrestlemania 26 for me for this afternoon, excellent. I always look forward to Wrestlemania. I order 2 wrestling pay per views/year. Wrestlemania and Summerslam for my birthday.

Next month the City of Edmonton is going to open a new Light Rail Transit (LRT) line to Southgate shopping Center. This has been in the planning stages since the LRT first went across the river to the University. It's been the talk of the town for awhile now. As the Epcor tower is under construction the LRT extension from Churchill Square station to Grant MacEwan college is also under construction. Pending funding City planners timeline has the "Nait Line" as its called completed by 2014 at a cost of $850M. After that there's the West LRT line. Most people agree that this line should have been developed before the South line due to West Edmonton Mall. I don't know when the timeline for the WLRT is supposed to get completed. It wouldn't surprise me to see it out to WEM in maybe within 10 years.

I'm still reading Karen Traviss's "Crossing the line". It's not bad.

Last night's Coast show wasn't too bad. The topic was on cloning and human cloning. Art Bell was hosting the show for a change. Tonight Ian Punnet has another boaring show. "Adventures of an Undertaker." As soon as I get some extra cash, I'm getting Streamlink and the ITouch. I'm tired of missing the good shows in the middle of the week for the soft shows Ian does on the weekends. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments: