Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Not a heck of a lot going on for

today. I still have Pledges on my mind. I still have a broken heart but it's mending faster then I expected.. At least I'm reading a lot out of "The Space Wolf." I'm really enjoying this book and I think I should be finished with it by the weekend. It's really good. There is a second Omnibus coming out or is out this year. I began reading this book while we still had Pledges alive here. I'll return to Rangar and his antics as a Space Wolf next year.

But I've got my mind on "The New Space Opera 2" anthology. That should be on it's way or even at Audrey's books right now waiting for me in the Special Order section to pick up, hopefully on the weekend.

This morning I woke up with a headache. Not that I even got much sleep. Around 7am I decided to do some more reading and then at 8am I slept on the couch "watching" the weather channel. I went back to bed about 10am and slept until about 12:40pm. I got a couple of hours so I can't complain and its my usual short shift today. My voice feels stronger and I'll be alright as long as I stay away from that loud mouth kid that sat beside me last night.
 
Anyway gang, that’s about all for now

Jim

No comments: