Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been a heck of a week.

Lots of drama at work and elsewhere.

I'm still reading "The Space Wolf." I like it so far with about 160 pages left to go.

We're on a death watch for Pledges. Anne agreed with me that as soon as we see Pledges staggering, then we're taking him in to have put down. I hope it will be Monday if at all.

Other then that, the job continues to go well. I couldn't believe the price of oil for the end of October: $80 and some change. The economy is getting better.


Also as of last night I might have sprained my left shoulder. Anne put some ointment on my shoulder and it was stiff as I tried to dress myself. What an adventure that was. I tried exercising the shoulder while at work and I think it helped a bit. I'm going to proof this and publish and go to bed.

Anyway gang that's about all for now.

Jim

No comments: