Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not a lot going on

which is why I've been posting so seldom here and even on my website blog. All I'm doing is reading, writing and watching a little TV sleeping and going to work. Exciting huh?

On my website I did post a cute cat photo today.

I've been having a headache all evening even while on the job. Speaking of which that went well Monday. I ended up with a total of $415 and 2 cards. Not bad for Semies.

We had a great day weather wise Monday at +20C. For late September, this is pretty good. I'm enjoying the fine weather but I fear it's going to drop in a few days and by mid October we'll be seeing +8C's things like that. I'd take anything from -10C-+10C this time of year.

I'm still reading "The Space Wolf" Omnibus, and it's pretty good. It's actually inspiring me to do a bit of writing on my own. I'm putting together a fantasy novel. I've already got 2 Chapters written. There's no title for it right now. So far it's about a female bard and an Ork. I have no idea where this story is going and no schedule or deadline but I have a few good action scenes in it so far. I don't even know if I'll be able to finish it. I'm writing a bit each day...

Last night's "Monday night Raw" wasn't half bad. I didn't care too much for the guest host. Announcer Lillian Garcia delivered a heart wrenching goodbye address to the fans. She had a 10 year contract. She offered no explanation as to why she's leaving the show.

Otherwise not much is going on right now. I'll post this and get back to you Bloggers latter this week.

Anyway gang, that's about all for now

Jim

No comments: