Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I forgot to post this from last night. Maybe because today is 999..

I just finished taking out the trash and I decided to get some mild evening air out behind us here and I hear this rustling of grass and leaves. Some white and dark. “Boots?” He cries back to me and I’m walking slowly and he catches up going from tree to cover to tree and he follows me. I stop and he rubs up against me and follows me back around to the front door waiting to get inside but I can’t let him up right away. I buzz our intercom hoping Anne will answer and she just buzzes me up instead. So I hurry upstairs and let her know Boots is by the door. He followed me to get inside so she’s down there now trying to collect him. despite after coming down from a long weekend.

I'm still reading "The Space Wolf" and enjoying it immensely. Not much is going on at the moment though.

What's this? Sony is bringing the price of their PS3 down to $299? I knew I should have waited because this is the price I paid for my Xbox 360. Not that I'm not glad I got the Xbox in December I am. I think there's more bang for the buck with the PS3. I think this price is for a limited time only though.

SF Signal has a Mind meld for the best bad guy in SFF. Of course it's Darth Vader hand down and according to my top 20 list of SFF Villains. Some would say Lex Luthor but Darth all the way.

Coast to Coast was pretty good last night talking about Atlantis. Now I would have never have known this but apparently today is .09.09'09. The 9th day of the 9th month of the 9th year. Kind of interesting because of the animated movie 9 coming out, and the Beatles video game and the song "N0.9" (Song on the video game?) lots of references to #9. Of course a lot of people relate 999 to the opposite of 666, there's that to. Maybe I should buy another 6/49 quick pick. It's strange numerology for sure.

Anyway gang, that’s about all for now

Jim

No comments: