Saturday, September 5, 2009

Its been a busy couple of days

this week at work we got new management. Out goes, Moe, Brendin, DC and in comes Jerry from Vancouver. He's a pretty good guy so far.

This morning I went in for a rare Saturday morning shift and I'm glad I went in holding out on an hours sleep over night. I wasn't feeling all that badly and I got a Tim's breakfast sandwich with my coffee and my insulin. It was day 2 of CF for me and I did a lot better pulling in 5 CC's for $230 and $360 in sales. It wasn't top total but I got $15 in bonus money out of the deal and a modest collection of empties to take home. BM was there doing payroll for a bit also. Most likely checking in who was and wasn't there for their stat pay.

After work I headed over to Audrey's and bought another Star Wars New Jedi order book. I've got 5 left in the series with 7 books remaining in my special order.

I needed to be home about 3pm as Anne needed to get the bus pass for her job, I think she's working until midnight tonight. I hope so.

Other then that, not much going on. I get 2 days off and Monday with pay because of Labor Day. We had a pretty good crew at work today.

Hey, hey I won on the 6/49 lotto! That's $5 bucks! I got 2 numbers plus the bonus number. All right. I can roll that over and buy another ticket on Tuesday. I think this is the first time this year I won anything on the 6/49. Wuwho! Hehehe.

Anyway, that's about all for now

Jim

No comments: