Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I've been undergoing some severe back pain over the last

few days but even though I'm a little stiff right now in the back, I'm feeling better.

Last night I had a decent time on the job although it was tough going. I got 4 cards for a total of $90 and $425 total. So it wasn't a bad night, we had a bit of the LA/Oiler game on TV there and in between calls I was able to watch bits and pieces of the game. I got some empties but some people were complaining I took their empties without asking. Better me then the cleaning staff. I'm trying to lobby for the cleaning staff not to come up here while we're working but wait until 9pm. I mean if we're not allowed on the floor until 4:30pm and we work the next shift, they shouldn't come up with vacuum cleaners rags and emptying trash buckets and making noise while we're working.


Sixteen and Twenty-four came in for me during last nights $12M 6/49 draw. onemore number would have got me $5! Nobody won the jackpot.

As for the Oiler's they lost 3-1 and had a goal disallowed that would have tied the game. The Oiler's are just getting a lot of dumb luck against them. And it gets worse, they play SJ Friday night and then go down to Vancouver for Saturday.

I'm just getting into "Rainbows End." The writing is ok but the characters are not catching my interest. But at least the plot isn't all over the place like "The Family tree was."

Speaking about books I got a couple of calls from Audrey's the other day and apparently some of my new book orders are in. I'm trying to get enough points on my membership to cover the cost of "The New Space Opera 2" to pay for it. I'm about half way there. I usually get a $1 off of each book, so I got about another 9 books yet left before I can get it for "free."

No comments: