Friday, November 27, 2009

It's benn one of those "oh boy" kind of a days.

This morning Anne arranges for Pledges body to be picked up for cremation. it's going to be done on Monday. They're going to put him in a Urn with his name on it and we're going to get this photo of him and make a kind of a shrine to his honor.

The idea was Anne was to meet me after work at Audrey's, I'd buy my book then we'd head over to the Saw Mill. It's happy hour and they have great cheese burgers and I'll have a beer to go along with that. So, I meet her coming off the train after I've been to my bank, at Clairview station. On the bus home she tells me plans have been changed because I'll be so tired I wont be into it and I'll pass out watching my hockey game when I come home so we're going Sunday instead. Now I'll miss my Grey Cup game. That doesn't matter too much because Edmonton isn't in it. I mean I'd watch it if I was at home and all but this week is our 9th anniversary next Sunday. We should really save it until then but we have rent to worry about. So we'll celebrate it this Sunday.

I had a great evening on the job pulling in 5 cards and a total of $215 for a combined total of $475. For that I get a $20 bonus on my paycheck next week.

Also I discovered that the payroll is done Thursday and sent down to head off ice for Friday. So I have all this week to get the form and have bm sign for it to get my vacation pay on my paycheck. I'm losing money.

No comments: