Sunday, November 8, 2009

Its still Sunday night here

Other then that not much going on. I read a bit more from "The Family Tree" Lodge work, and Internet stuff.

This morning I went to bed about 3:30am and had a good 10 hours of sleep without the aid of a sleeping pill. Anne made a great brunch and I watched The Oiler's in Denver win to a 5-3 victory destroying the Ave's bid for a 7-0 win record. It was nice to see the Oiler's win for a change.

Also I've been toying around with Google Earth street view maps. Especially touring my old neighborhood in Coquitlam BC. For years and years I always thought the corner store was called Snoopy's but its actually called Soupy's. It's still there today. I used to get my Marvel comic books off the rack there in 1968.

Other then that I'm having a good weekend. Anne's sister is coming out tomorrow and I'll be at work. I'm working Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoons this week. I want the Blackberry Storm 2 as it's coming out Monday but I'm not looking at getting that until maybe by the end of the year or January next year.

On Coast this evening the topic is DARPA. Should be a good one. I love shows like this and its odd that Ian does topics like this as he's more into soft topics.

Jim

No comments: