Friday, May 14, 2010

trip heading into work this afternoon. I bought a 6/49 ticket and had left over Pizza from last night for my lunch and a large diet Cola. Good stuff. The guys were doing FASB and the women were doing Rainbow. We had the game on and I watched a little of it following the scores. Jerry and I had a $2 bet. I took the Flyers. I won 4-3. Boston was up 3-0 and then the Flyers came back. They even had a game that was dissalowed. It took the officials a long time to decide if the Flyers go ahead goal was allowed but it wasn't. Philadelphia got the go ahead goal and the 8th place in the East (Flyers) make it in.

I headed up to my bank barely catching the bus. I did my banking and got all my vacation pay on my paycheck. Excellent. I headed home on the train without incident.

Anne was on the balcony planting flowers getting ready for summer and the cats out and about.

As for me, I'm going to do a bit of reading and have some supper and then try and go to bed. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments: