Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This week is just cruisng along

We’ve got a scorcher of a day going on today at +27 at this hour. We’re going for a +29 even though a +30 is being called for. That’s 86 F for my American readers. That’s hot. In the interior of BC like Hope etc, they usually get +40 in July and August.

I’m off tomorrow because Anne has relatives coming from Sydney NS and they want to take us out to dinner. Anne has the whole week off except for Saturday. In which case I’m watching game 4 of the NHL Conference finales and trying to get over this cold.

Tonight I’m in for 4 hours and we’re doing FFAB. Uggh. It’s not that bad though. Last night I got $200 and a $20 card. Nothing much to speak of but we don’t have taps until we do Cops sometime in June.

Today in SF Signal they announce a new SFF podcast: The Skiffy and Fanty show. All things SFF. I checked out there Home page to see if the show is available in Itunes. I’m also downloading the last issue of LibrVox. Also from SF Signal they announced a cool anthology: “Before they were giants.” It comes with 15 stories and Interviews from the authors and anecdotes of the stories they tried to publish and about writing in general. This actually is a cool idea. The anthology is edited by James L. Sutter. I’m going to ask for it next time I’m in Audrey’s.

I’m finishing off my first coffee here for the day and this entry is going to be published before I tackle my email. Anyway that’s all for now.

No comments: