Monday, May 24, 2010

I posted a

brief review of "Night shift" on my website. I'm now reading "Odd girl out" Timothy Zahn's Frank Compton series. I like this series.

I'm considering letting my LJ account languish. It's not as robust as Blogger or even WordPress. Speaking of which I opened up a WordPress blog account earlier this morning. I like WordPress because it allows you to have categories. Even my website wont let me have that. Its getting harder and harder to keep my website going at $100/year. Hard to justify that when Blogger and WordPress are free. Yes WordPress is plagued with "Upgrades" same like LJ but even the basic WordPress addition is more robust then my website. Besides I've got everything more or less backed up with Blogger and everything is on my diary anyway. I'm almost 95% certain this is the last year for my website.

Tonight it's Montreal/Flyers,game #5. i think this is it for the Habs.Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: