Monday, December 28, 2009

Some days are better then others

We retired for bed about 3am this morning listening to a bit of Coast. I certainly was ready for sleep but when 5am rolled around, I was still wide awake. By 7am, 8am, 10am, I was still just lying in bed. I might have got an hour or so of sleep but that’s about it. Too much sleep on the weekend is what did it. I think this evening after Raw, I’ll have no trouble falling to sleep.

I’m on my desktop typing this right now, as for some reason not entirely clear to me at the moment why I’m able to access Google Earth on my desktop but not on my laptop. I had it running on my laptop before but I can’t access Google earth/Google maps street view. I used a work around and was able to get at least Google maps/street view up and running. A Google earth globe icon is in my uninstall programs directory using Windows 7 but I can’t find A Google earth globe icon anywhere else in my laptop. I think running a laptop from a router could have something to do with it.

This week it’s back to work and the last week of the year and Anne is encouraging me to just stick 5-9 this week. It‘s next week I have to buckle down to get my website dues paid up. I‘ve got a bit of wiggle room for my Lodge dues but they are due now. I‘m seldom ever late with them.

I was going to chuck Science Fiction “The years best- 2006” and begin reading Elizabeth Bear’s “Dust.” I decided to make “Dust” my reading priority for January and the anthology as a filler. Maybe read 1-2 pages of that/day. That’s in between all the other stuff I want to do.

No comments: