Sunday, April 18, 2010

I love Sundays, even though I

with a spitting headache.

Anne gave me an Adville and a few minutes later I felt a lot better.

Seems Boots had jumped off again over the balcony about dusk this morning. He loves doing stuff like that and most likely he will be doing a lot of this during the summer.

Anne and I were about how the Mp3 player I want to buy but the Pay Pal way/EBay might take a month or more to get here. So shes going to give me the $200 to go over to Future Shop when she comes back from the bank tomorrow and I'm getting the 8 Gb version. I mostly want this for the pod casts I subscribe to and listen to a bit of music and play a few games from the apps store. I discovered that the Itunes gift cards don't work here in Canada but are sold here. Go figure. I can access the app store and download content using one of those disposable credit cards anyway. Well I'm pretty sure I can. I'm almost certain that I'll be getting my Itouch tomorrow. I'm looking for ward to it, although I wont have much time to play with it.

An update on the UFO story from yesterday. Ian Punnet had Nick Pope on the show last night and the guest said that the video seemed to be a hoax. He sited the almost perfect condition of the trucks in the photo, the absence of people nearby etc.

The Penguins/Sens game wasn't bad. I was hoping for a Sens win so now the Pens lead the series 2-1. I'm happy that Phoenix is leading 2-1 in their series with Detroit.

Despite having too much hockey I had a good day. Anne made a nice breakfast brunch. I'm going to post this and get some of my music converted over to the Itouch for later. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: